Bodle Bros Ltd Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
Bodle Bros Ltd. is offering a loyalty card with a view to offering more value to its customers (the 'Scheme'). The following terms and conditions apply to this Scheme:-
1) The Scheme is operated and promoted by Bodle Bros Ltd, Southdown Store, Cuckfield Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 8RE .
2) Your Bodle Loyalty Card (the 'Card') is issued by and remains the property of Bodle Bros Ltd.
3) The Scheme is free of charge to all persons who purchase goods in Bodle Bros Ltd. Bodle Bros Ltd reserves the right to alter products included or excluded from the Scheme.
4) To apply for a Card and take advantage of the Scheme you must be aged 16 years or over.
5) Your name, postal address and email address must be provided for a Card to be registered. If you do not register your Card you will not be able to redeem your points nor will you be eligible for certain offers and promotions.
6) Your Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
7) If you breach these terms and conditions, or if Bodle Bros Ltd reasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the Scheme, Cards may be terminated without prior notice. Bodle Bros Ltd reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Cardholder is found to have abused the Scheme.
8) Bodle Bros Ltd reserves the right to (i) stop issuing Cards at any time; (ii) on notice to amend the benefits of the scheme at any time; (iii) on notice to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Card and/or Scheme; and (iv) on notice withdraw or cancel the Cards and/or the points (including the redemption and issue of such) and/or terminate the Scheme. A Cardholder may terminate his/her Card at any time.
9) Bodle Bros Ltd will notify Cardholders of any changes to these terms and conditions by updating this page on www.bodlebros.co.uk.
How to collect and redeem points
10) To collect points for a transaction Cardholders must present their Card at the till at the time of purchase. Cardholders cannot claim points on purchases made before they joined the Scheme.
11) Bodle Bros Ltd reserve the right to offer bonus points on certain products as selected by Bodle Bros Ltd from time to time in its sole discretion.
12) Cardholders will receive points on qualifying transactions. The number of points issued may vary between qualifying purchases.
13) Each point has a redemption value against qualifying purchases of 1p. Bodle Bros Ltd reserves the right to vary the rates at any time on reasonable notice to you.
14) Cardholders must have 100 or more points on their card to qualify for redemption.
15) Points will usually be loaded on to a Card instantly in our shop. Points cannot be redeemed until loaded on to the Card.
16) Points can be used as part or full payment for goods. The full points value on an item will only be earned if no points are redeemed as part of the transaction. When points are redeemed as part of the transaction, points will be awarded on the cash balance.
17) Points have no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged, sold or transferred. If overpayment is made using points, no change or credit will be given.
18) You will not accrue points on purchases that are fully paid for by redeeming a Voucher. If you part-pay for a purchase by redeeming a Voucher, you will only accrue points on the balance of the purchase above the value of the Voucher.
19) Bodle Bros Ltd will reverse the associated points earned or redeemed if a transaction on which points are earned or redeemed is cancelled or reversed or when a product is returned (in accordance with Bodle Bros Ltd Returns Policy). For shop purchases, the Cardholder must present their Card to sales staff so that the points awarded can be debited from or credited to the Card for the product being returned.
Data Protection and your details
20) These terms and conditions govern the use of personal data collected from Cardholders. Bodle Bros Ltd will not pass your details on to any third party unless you have agreed that it may pass your details onto other companies.
21) By signing up to the Scheme and giving us personal details, Cardholders may be sent Bodle Bros Ltd updates and special offers unless they subsequently notify us otherwise.
22) We will also use your details from the application form and information on what you buy to help us manage the Scheme more effectively.
23) It is important that Cardholders contact details are kept up to date in order that Bodle Bros Ltd can operate the Scheme effectively. Please keep your details up to date by informing Bodle Bros Ltd if your details are incorrect or change.
24) If your Card is lost, stolen or, for whatever reason, not working, you should contact Bodle Bros Ltd. Bodle Bros Ltd cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged Cards, or any points accrued on or redeemed from the Card without your knowledge. Bodle Bros Ltd reserves the right not to issue a replacement Card. You are strongly advised to keep your Loyalty Cards safe and secure.
25) Cardholders are solely responsible for any tax liability which may arise and for any other fees charged by governmental or nongovernmental agencies as a result of the Scheme’s participation.
26) If any point in these terms and conditions is held to be invalid in whole or in part, that part shall be deleted and the validity of the remaining terms shall not be affected.
27) These terms and conditions and the Scheme are subject to the laws of England and Wales.